Friday 2 July 2010

Vamp Wars!


Are you Team Eric or Team Bill? If your answer is anything other than "Who are they?" then it's time to put your money where your mouth is!

In case you've been living under a rock, I am of course talking about True Blood.

There's a little friendly competition happening between Bill and Eric (AKA Stephen Moyer and Alexande SkarsgÄrd).

Stephen and Alex are raising money for charity and whoever's fans donate the most money to the cause wins. Of course there's a catch, the loser has to wear a T-shirt designed my the winners!

For more info or details on how to donate, see askarsgard.com.

Right now, Team Eric are winning by over $1,000.

I must say, with all the negative attention fans receive even I sometimes start to think all fans are just a bunch of nutters! Which is why I love it when things like this happen, reminding everyone that most fans are actually lovely people who enjoy giving back.

Another event I loved was Fandom Rocks. It was started by fans to raise money for charity in the name of TV show, Supernatural. Unfortunately Fandom Rocks has now closed it's doors but the generosity of fans never ceases to amaze me.

No comments:

Post a Comment