Monday 20 February 2012

Hope for Tomorrow


It has been brought to my attention that Hope for Tomorrow still had a few errors when it was published.

My sincere apologies for that. I do have all my manuscripts professionally proofed but when you're talking 90+ thousand words, I suppose mistakes are sometimes inevitable.

A new version has now been uploaded to Amazon but because downloading the new version will delete any bookmarks and notes you have on your copy, you need to request the updated version (you wont be charged or anything).

If you would like an error free copy, please email kdp-support@amazon.com asking for the version on your kindle to be updated. The book details are as follows

Title: Hope for Tomorrow
By: Catherine Winchester
ASIN: B0078FWG52
 
I believe that all the mistakes have been caught now but if you should spot any more, please do let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment